Terms and Conditions
- ProTech presents with pride, the finest line of quality products for dentists and dental laboratories.
- ProTech products are manufactured in compliance with existing FDA regulations and ADA standards, and bear a production control number for your protection.
- ProTech makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, except that the materials sold hereunder shall be the seller’s standard quality, and the Purchaser assumes all risk and liability for the results of time use of the materials sold hereunder. The Purchaser of ProTech products for dental or other purposes must make themselves aware of any and all applicable product regulations including those promulgated by the federal food and Drug administration and assumes all responsibility for compliance therewith and the risk of compliance.
- All ProTech product and promotional literature, including but not limited to informational literature, advertising, marketing and sales flyers, are the exclusive property of ProTech, and may not be duplicated, in whole or in part, without the prior express written consent of ProTech.
ProTech products are guaranteed to be of the finest quality and state-of-the-art workmanship. To process your order as expeditiously as possible and to help eliminate errors, please be as specific as possible. Include listed catalog numbers and quantity desired, along with descriptive information such us site and color, or shade wherever indicated. Foreign accounts will be requested to transfer monies to our U.S. bank in U.S. dollars. Total to include shipping, pier delivery, ocean or air freight, insurance if you wish, documentation, forwarding fees and bank charges.
There Is important Health, Safety And Disposal Information Relating To These Products
Purchaser acknowledges that it has received and is familiar with ProTech Safety Data Sheet(s), labeling and other literature concerning the products sold hereunder and consistent with Federal, State and Local statutory or other requirements and will provide such information to its employees who handle, process or sell such products and to customers of the Purchaser.
- Orders are payable with a U.S. money order, company check drawn on a U.S. bank, direct payment in U.S. dollars to our bank account or Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, Non-U.S. funds are not acceptable, if your check is returned to payor bank, a $30,00 service charge will be imposed. Invoiced orders are payable upon receipt, unless special payment terms have been extended, foreign and custom orders must be prepaid in full.
- Purchaser shall reimburse the Seller for all taxes, excises or other charges that the seller may be required to pay to any Government (federal, state or local) upon the sale, production or transportation of’ the products sold hereunder.
- All shipments are F.O.B., ProTech Warehouse, Boynton Beach, Florida and prices are stated in U.S. currency.
- All shipments will be made via United Parcel Service or Parcel Post, unless customer hits furnished special shipping instructions. We will accept no liability for shipping charges or custom house fees. SHIPPING CONTAINING MATERIAL CATEGORIZED AS HAZADOURS WILL BEAR ADDITIONAL MANDATED SHIPPING CHARGES.
- ProTech cannot guarantee customer’s receipt of merchandise on specific dates. We will attempt to follow your shipping instructions. The goods shipped are beyond our control once they leave ProTech.
- To insure proper shipment, check packages when received. If incorrect, ProTech must be notified within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. ProTech shall not be responsible for any shipments made by dealers from the U.S. to overseas consignees.
- Delivery of the materials to a common carrier or licensed trucker shall constitute delivery to Purchaser, and all risk of loss or damage in transit shall be borne by Purchaser.
Due to high handling costs, a minimum of $50,00 (excluding freight) is required on all domestic orders or a $10,00 surcharge will be imposed. Foreign orders totaling less than $1,000,00 U.S. (excluding freight) will incur a $50,00 surcharge: under $500.00 U.S.(excluding freight) will be charged $100.00.
- Our (800) 872-8898 toll-free lines and our (561) 493-9818 (outside U.S. and Canada) lines are open Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday, 8:30 am to 2:00 pm, Eastern Time, our fax number is (561) 493-9825. Email: email@example.com
- Be sure to indicate your street address or P.O. Box, indicate your telephone number or account number on all correspondence.
- Order at our internet site: www.dentallabproducts.com
Return and credit policy
To help process your return quickly, please note our policy as listed below:
- Authorization must be obtained for all returns by calling ProTech. A ProTech return merchandise form must accompany any returned goods.
- To receive a return credit, used items must be returned within 90 days of original shipping date, unused items in resellable condition must be returned within 6 months of original shipping date. To receive a refund, the item purchased must be unused, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of original shipping date,
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge unless the item as shipped in error.
- Custom made products and those produced on private label or special request are not returnable. All products must be returned in the original packaging.
- ProTech will not assume any shipping charges, custom, duty or brokerage fees for returned materials.
The above, along with any documents referred to herein, contains all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the products sold hereunder. Unless Purchaser shall notify ProTech in writing to the contrary as soon as practicable after receipt of this document by Purchaser, the Purchaser’s acceptance of the products shall be equivalent to Purchaser’s assent to the terms and conditions hereof.
ProTech Professional Products, Inc., Dental Products Division, continually seek quality and innovative products to present to the dental profession. If you have an interest in securing rapid and substantial international distribution of a product which would benefit the dental laboratory and/or the dentist, call for a no-obligation evaluation and analysis.
ProTech Professional Products, Inc .